How's the Market?
If you live along the Central Coast your property value has gone up and we have buyers! Since it’s Valentine’s week, maybe we can make a match.💘
1. On the oceanside of the 101 freeway from $3M- $10M we have two buyers waiting for the right property.
2. If you live in the Lower Village we have a buyer looking for a gem up to $8M.
3. Will you sell your San Ysidro-style home to a young couple for up to $12M?
4. OR if you are on the beach, we’d love to connect you with our $20M buyer.
5. Last but not least, we have a coastal dreamer ready to spend up to $35M for an ocean view masterpiece.
And if you are reading this from CARPINTERIA or HOPE RANCH we have terrific buyers ready to make you a great offer, just say the word and we will share all details!
Last week in Montecito there were 3 New Listings, 5 Closed Sales and 1 Pending Sale. There was one off market sale - 1035 Alston Road which sold for $14.5M after the listing expired less than a month ago. The property closed for 13.9% less than its previously listed price of $16.85M.
A+ properties are selling quickly - we know of several different luxury listings getting multiple offers both on and off market. This underscores the vitality and desire for the Montecito lifestyle, as discerning buyers seek premium properties that offer exceptional value and quality.
What Happened in Montecito Last Week?
February 4th - February 10th
JUST FOR FUN
The Super Bowl isn't just about touchdowns; it's about tuning in for the epic showdown of commercials that steal the spotlight and keep us glued to our screens! Here are two of our favorites.