1780 GLEN OAKS DRIVE
Modern Rustic Farmhouse • 4 Bedrooms/ 5 Bathrooms • 5,315 +/- Sq. Ft. (Source: Public Records) • Built in 2002
2.41 Acres • Sprawling Landscape with Mature Oaks • Mountain Views
Offered at $6,295,000
Modern luxury and a rustic aesthetic happily co-exist at the end of a long winding drive in the heart of Montecito.
Taking its cue from the farmhouse vernacular, this ruggedly elegant residence is equally intimate, warm and vividly expressive.
The exteriors are an invitation to explore with multiple paths, bridges, outdoor pavilion with a fireplace and a babbling creek as your guide. Inside the home, a dramatic living room greets you upon entering and sets the tone for what is to come with a stunning mix of wood and stone and doors leading to an interior courtyard, paneled library and screened porch.
Throughout the interiors there is a feeling of permanence and privacy all with a distinctive, elegant simplicity that complements the setting.
Thoughtfully laid out, each of the 4 bedroom suites takes in the views and abundant nature through multiple windows and doors.
Retreat and Rejuvenate
The ultimate gathering spot, the kitchen opens to a large deck with views over the property and beyond.
Sensitive, alluring and wonderfully resonant - this is a Montecito property designed for living today’s ideal lifestyle.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Rustic farmhouse in the coveted Glen Oaks community
• Extravagant, yet intimate floor plan with comfortable
living spaces and large windows with views of the exterior
• Chef’s kitchen is made for entertaining, opening to a
large deck with stunning views
• The kitchen features polished onyx countertops, a
large butcher’s block island, butler’s pantry, SubZero
refrigerator, custom Maurice French range, two
dishwashers and three sinks
• High quality finishes throughout the home include a
herringbone pattern on great room wood floor, as well as
massive open beam ceilings
• Four spacious bedroom suites with multiple doors and
windows to enjoy the view
• Mosaic tile in the bathrooms
• Wood and tile floors
• Fully integrated sound throughout the home
Exterior Features and Amenities:
• Long, winding driveway with spacious motor-court
• Wrap-around decks with heart-stopping views of the
mountains, massive oak trees and landscape
• Multiple paths, bridges, outdoor pavilion and a
babbling creek invite exploration
• Wrought-iron doors to the inner courtyard with a
large picturesque fountain
• A variety of fruit trees dot the property
• Property is partially fenced
Glen Oaks Community:
• HOA Fees: $1000/annually
• HOA fees include:
• Exterior neighborhood maintenance
• Road maintenance
• Community facilities