2692 SYCAMORE CANYON ROAD
Vibrant Montecito Estate • Main House: 7 Bedrooms/ 9 Bathrooms • 9,701 +/- Sq. Ft. (Source: Public Records)
2.41 Acres • Built in 2001 • Architect: Tom Meaney • Guest House with Kitchen • Cabana with Bathroom Oversized Pool • Manicured Gardens with Fruit Trees
Offered at $15,500,000
A vibrant and versatile lifestyle is matched only by the timeless design and outstanding ocean and mountain views from this 2.4 acre Montecito estate.
A youthful energy permeates throughout the residence and property where old and new coexist in
a seamless blend.
Taking full advantage of the Mediterranean climate in this coveted Montecito location, the property was designed for today’s lifestyle with indoor and outdoor rooms that flow together and invite living life in full color.
Seven bedroom suites plus a private guest house with a kitchen offer room for everyone. A pool cabana and bonus room give options for a multitude of other uses.
Relax and Retreat
Drenched in sunlight, the residence lives like a resort with an oversized pool, expansive entertaining terraces, patios, fire pit, exquisite gardens and more.
Playful, spirited, timeless and modern, this is a classic estate for all ages.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Modern Tuscan style home with luxurious amenities in a prime Montecito location.
• Stunning views of the Pacific, coastline and Santa Ynez Mountains
• The floorplan makes both everyday living and entertaining effortless and emphasizes the indoor/outdoor lifestyle
• Solace for your guests await at the private studio guest house with a full kitchen, patio and private entry
• A chef’s kitchen enjoys mountain views and features handcrafted Italian cabinetry, high-end appliances, a butler’s pantry, storage pantry and custom disappearing pocket and screen doors
• Two luxurious primary suites: a ground floor primary suite and an upper level primary suite with a den
• Authentic hand-worked walnut, limestone and ceramic tile flooring
• Dramatic glass and wrought iron doors create a seamless flow between the interior and exterior
• French doors throughout the home open onto multiple mountain and ocean view loggias and patios
• The ceilings feature Canadian antique beams
• There is a spacious below grade wine cellar with numerous racks and an exterior door and secondary interior door
• Four interior fireplaces with French antique mantels
• Backup diesel generator
LANDSCAPING AND GROUNDS
Gated driveway with spacious motor-court and parking
2.41 acres of manicure gardens and stones pathways
An oversized saltwater swimming pool with an automatic cover
2 pool cabana rooms one with a full bathroom
Wood burning fire pit
Mature fruit trees and olive trees dot the landscap
Specimen plantings, drought-resistant landscaping and a cactus garden add character to the landscap